Join us for our 3rd annual:
Enjoy fine cuisine from area restaurants while watching the sun set over the scenic Blackstone River with live music and dancing.
1 ticket: $75.00
2 tickets: $140 – Save $10
10 tickets (table): $650 – Save $100
If you would like to pay with a check, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rain date is scheduled for Sunday, August 25, 2018 from 6-10 PM. Tickets are non-refundable.
If you would like to sponsor our event, please click here.
View photos from last year's event here!
Appetizer Course by Table 12
- Duck Confit: RI Johnny Cake topped with confit of duck legs and thighs, topped with a blueberry cream sauce.
- Bay Scallops poached in bacon fat, served in a Japanese spoon with roast fennel-tarragon aioli and homemade bacon lardon.
- Homemade Kielbasa pickled mustard seeds and braised red cabbage.
Bread Course by Dupras Bakery
- Garlic braid and raisin wreath breads.
Salad Course by The Honey Shop
- A fresh bed of baby spinach and spring greens topped with soft cheeses and fresh berries; which will be finished with a berry infused 12 year aged balsamic and garnished with edible flowers.
Seafood Course by Ciro's Tavern
- Seafood Corn Chowder: corn, shrimp, haddock and scallops team up for a delicious twist on this hearty seafood chowder. Mix in heavy cream, roasted potatoes and a few secret ingredients for a sweet and savory finish!
Pasta Course by Missy's Restaurant
- Pasta Primavera: a marinara and cream pesto sauce with a lobster base, tossed with penne pasta, summer squash and zucchini.
Meat Course by Cuff's Counter
- Porchetta: butterflied pork loin seasoned with orange zest, garlic, parsley and spices, rolled and wrapped in pork belly with the skin on, roasted and finished with a blistered skin giving it a thin crispy layer on the outside. Contains: roasted bell pepper, heirloom tomato/onion/garlic, toasted almond, sherry vinegar and olive oil — otherwise known as Romesco sauce.
Dessert Course by Irons Foods
- Lemon-blueberry cupcake with fresh whipped cream frosting.
- Bite-size fudge brownie.
- Small slice of turtle cheesecake.
Special thanks to our generous sponsors: